This page will provide a high-level overview of the Encounters and Encounter Details pages. Encounters are used to store all data related to a patient visit.
- Navigate to the Encounters page by selecting the Encounters Icon on the top menu.
- Use the Search & Filter menu on the left to find cases by patient, date range, status, etc.
- The Export Button allows you to download a CSV file of all the current information shown.
- The New Encounter Button allows you to log a new encounter
- To access and Encounter Details page, select the Encounter from the list of Encounter
Encounters Details Page
Encounter Details allows you to update any information about the encounter, such as:
- Visit Type
- Date & Time of Service
- Location of Service
- Supervising Physician
Case Details allows you to see the corresponding case for this encounter. You can select the top right icon to go to Case Details
Patient/Client & Coverage
Patient/Client shows you relevant patient information for this encounter.
- Upload Icon - go to the patient/client page
- Eye Icon - view more information on the patient/client
- Edit Icon - add or change any patient/client information
Coverage shows you relevant information on the patient/client coverage. - covered here
Service Items & Diagnosis
Service Items allows you to add, remove and track service items and see the corresponding Procedure Code.
Diagnosis allows you to track individual diagnosis for patients. - covered here
Claims, Requests, Notes/Files & History
This section allows you to:
- track or quickly add claims
- track all requests
- add encounter notes and attach any relevant files
- track any changes to the encounter with history